This educational offering provides 0.17 CEU and was presented in the Clinical track. The course includes a static poster and an MP4 video file from the presentation originally shared at the 14th National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference at the Swissotel in Chicago, August 2021.
Michelle Curtis-Ussery, DNP, RN-BC
Dr. Curtis-Ussery has been a professional nurse since 1993 and am currently a clinical Nurse Educator for the ambulatory setting at Kaiser Permanente.
• Professional education for staff.
• Train new graduate nurses
• Provides orientation and cross training for RNs, LVNs, MAs, and students in ambulatory settings
• Train staff to become Medical Assistants for Organization.
• Perform Simulation with Mannequins
• Mentor other RNs pursuing MSN degrees in Education
• Tri-Chair for Labor Management Partnership committees
• Board certified as a Nursing Professional Development by AACN
• Train registry staff annually on administering the seasonal Influenza vaccine
To demonstrate the importance of providing education towards the benefits of Health Care Worker’s (HCW) receiving the seasonal Influenza vaccine. This will in turn increase the number of HCW who receive the influenza vaccine.
Information on the main page shown here.
If you liked this topic share it with your friends.
They will thank you later.