I am gathering feedback fro how the COVID19 crisis is impacting different areas of care. If you could please take a moment to provide responses , they can be firs or second hand observations.
What is the current state in your ED?
· Is it inundated with COVID?
· Do you continue to see cardiac patients?
o If so, are they higher risk than normal, or no change?
· Pre-COVID: what % of your patients were cardiac related?
o Has that decreased?
o What % would you estimate now?
· Are you currently offering telemedicine?
· Do you have any current plans on increasing patient awareness on telemedicine options?
Are your Cardiology clinics still seeing patients? (In clinic, telemedicine, or both?)
· How has your patient volume declined?
· For in clinic appointments, what is your “no show” rate?