If you are a DNP graduate, please see the following:
Hello to all DNP graduates, and those interested in disseminating the skills and talents that the DNP degree can offer to improve health care outcomes.
Doctors of Nursing Practice, Inc. is coordinating the efforts of many talented folkslike you to display and disseminate information reflecting what the DNP prepared professional has to offer. One initiative is to develop a system of sharing information about outcomes realized by the DNP graduate that reflect a positive change in the health of individuals or groups.
We will broadcast a news release describing these outcomes every two weeks through a system that contacts sources nationally and internationally. These news releases are designed to spark interest in activities or events to draw attention to our discipline, and the many successes of the DNP graduate. The general public is the viewer more than health care providers and those within the nursing discipline.
If you are interested in providing information that you believe captures the essence of your work, please read on. Submission criteria and expectations include:
- A Word document between 500-700 words, single-spaced (about 1 to 1.5 pages)
- Imbed hyperlinks to sources or web sites as desired
- Content reflects what DNP prepared nursing profesional is currently doing, or has accomplished
- Multiple authors are welcomed to submit one document
- Student projects can be considered after graduation – please share but know that the news releases aim to highlight the work of the DNP graduate
- Outcomes must reflect a cost analysis and statement of financial savings
- The news release will distribute approximately two weeks after receipt
- All submitted documents will be reviewed for relevance and will be distributed at the discretion of the DNP Inc. board of directors.
We anticipate sending out these news releases every two weeks through the end of 2014. The dates that the document must be submitted are listed below.
If you are interested, please send us an email message to include the following:
- Your full name and credentials
- Organizational affiliation, position
- One paragraphs biographical sketch
- Select that date that you wish to submit your 500-700 word document
- Share the title and theme of the proposed submission
We all have talents and experiences to share. This is not considered a peer-reviewed publication, but it certainly is a way to disseminate experiences that can alter health care outcomes and the systems involved in this process. Please consider sharing your talents! Many can benefit from your skills and talents.
|Date the Document Must Be Submitted|