Home Forums Important DNP Student Surveys: Please Complete to Support Colleagues A Qualitative Project on the Lived Mental Health Experiences of Minority DNP Students

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

PARTICIPANT’S NEEDED

For the study entitled: A Qualitative Project on the Lived Mental Health Experiences of Minority DNP Students

Who are we looking for?

We are looking for DNP students, aged 24+ years, live in the United States, and self-identify as a minority. You must be a member of DNP, Inc and be willing to be audio- recorded.

Why participate in this DNP project?

Your participation will bring help awareness to the experiences of minority graduate DNP students and their mental health.

What is expected of you?

You will be placed into a small group, over Zoom, and you will share your experiences about you and your mental health amongst other minority DNP students from DNP, inc.

If you would like to participate. Please email the PI prior to April 15, 2023.

Name of Primary Investigator (PI):

Qween Ti’ye, DNP(c), BSN, RN

Email: Tben217@regiscollege.edu

Upon completing the project, you will be entered to win a $50 Visa gift card!

Thank you for your consideration!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone!

The participation date has been pushed back until 15 May 23. For any interested parties please email me at tben217@regiscollege.edu

Thank you.

Isimenmen
    Participant

Hello Qween,

I am finally in the DNP Connections. Let me know of any next steps in my participation of your project.

Best,
    Isi.

Destini
    Participant

Hello Qween

I am interested in your project. Let me know the next steps in participation.

Destini

Shirline
    Participant

Hello Qween

I am interested in your project. Let me know the next steps for participation.

Shirline

Hello, Qween. I passed on your email and link to Dr. Danielle McCamey, president of DNPs of Color. She’s a great lady and the members of her organization are amazing. My hope is that they will click into your link and offer their insights to assist you in your work.
    Pease let me know how I can help.
    David Campbell-O’Dell

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much for your assistance.

I did post my project to the DNP of color group earlier today.

Qween

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.