Welcome Nurse Colleagues, Faculty, Students and Graduates!
Please accept this invitation to tap into the services offered by Doctors of Nursing Practice, Inc. (DNP, Inc.) We invite you to consider the following opportunities to support your students, faculty, and graduates:
2018 DNP National Conference
Please note: Call for Abstracts are open through February 15, 2018
Doctoral Project Repository
- Showcase DNP practice projects to share outcomes with colleagues and consumers.
- Educate patients, organizations and health care systems on the contributions of the DNP prepared nursing professional.
- Support DNP educational programs and practice partners to demonstrate the influence of the DNP prepared nurse.
- One time charge per student listing of $30 to defray cost of repository development and maintenance.
DNP Program Listings
- Free to all schools and universities.
- Searchable by key word, state, curriculum delivery method, or tracks offered by the school.
- Includes contact information for the DNP program as identified by the school.
- Links to the DNP program or school’s web page.
- Includes the year of the first graduating class, number of students per cohort, and credit hours.
- Curriculum Delivery Method included.
- Tracks offered through your DNP program included.
- Accreditation of program is displayed (CCNE and/or ACEN).
- All of this information can be entered and altered at your discretion.
- The program listing is free.
Dissemination Team Champion
- Your school or university supports the dissemination of your students’ work.
- Encourage collaborative engagement of practice partners and employers.
- Cost per program is $150 per year.
- Students from a Dissemination Team Program will save $5 off the one-time charge to post their project to the Repository.
- Identification of Dissemination Team member program is provided.
OUTCOMES, the monthly eNewsletter published by DNP, Inc.
- Provides information for and about doctorally prepared nurses improving health care outcomes.
- Target audience includes students, faculty, graduates and others interested in the growth and development of the terminal practice degree in nursing.
- Subscription to this monthly electronic newsletter is free.
- Articles from students, graduates, faculty and community stakeholders are welcomed.
- Advertising packages available.
- Sign up for the mailing list to receive this monthly newsletter.
- Supported and endorsed by the Journal of Doctoral Nursing Education, a publication by Springer Publishing Company, the official peer reviewed journal of DNP Inc.
Doctors of Nursing Practice Foundation
- Assist nursing colleagues in realizing project plans to impact health care delivery.
- Grant awards of $500 will be available to qualifying students and graduates to bring their doctoral projects to the next level of service.
- Awardees will share information through the DNP Inc. organization services, and through the Journal of Doctoral Nursing Practice.
- Currently accepting corporate and individual donations that are 100% tax deductible through DNP Inc., a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
DNP Online Community
- Blogs, Forums, and Groups available to enhance and promote collaboration and discussions regarding the DNP degree and the practice of nursing with this terminal practice degree.
- Unique pages available for all online community members.
- Ability to communicate with all community members through private messaging systems.
- Listing of events, conferences and seminars pertinent to advanced doctoral practice.
- Membership and participation in the DNP Online Community is free.
Please click into the links above to explore and take part in the services provided. Contact us anytime.
David G. Campbell-O’Dell, DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC, FAANP
President, Doctors of Nursing Practice, Inc.
1200 4th Street, #232
Key West, FL 33040
Click Here to Join the Mailing List: Stay Informed!
If you liked this topic share it with your friends.
They will thank you later.