2023 Conference Objectives
By the end of this conference participants will be able to:
- Identify potential dynamics of (health care) groups at risk of alienation
- Recognize ramifications of a fractured approach to (nursing) education and practice as a result of a lack of diversity
- Enhance current academic approaches to diversity and inclusion in the (nursing) classroom
- Demonstrate the translation of successful academic outcomes to (health care) practice
- Share practice approaches that utilize DEI practice that demonstrate improved outcomes for patients and healthcare teams.
If you liked this topic share it with your friends.
They will thank you later.