Health Policy and Clinical Practice
for Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa, Savannah, GA
March 26-28, 2015
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sponsored a FREE one-day train-the-trainer workshop on shared decision making on March 28th, 2015 in partnership with the National Health Policy and Clinical Conference. This event was outside of the Policy conference. A separate registration was required through the AHRQ web site.
Savannah Health Policy Conference Objectives:
- Describe how US health policy influences the development of evidence to direct clinical practice for patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Identify health care priorities established by the Affordable Care Act and its influence on the care of patients with multiple chronic conditions
- Explore Federal and State innovative models for Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for the largest and fastest growing US patient population
- Review trends in disease and population demographics, advanced disease management and controversial topics
- Identify methods for interdisciplinary professionals to improve practice as a result of these changing health care policies.