Health Policy and Clinical Practice for Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa, Savannah, GA
March 26-28, 2015
• Describe how US health policy influences the development of evidence to direct clinical practice for patients with multiple chronic conditions
• Identify health care priorities established by the Affordable Care Act and its influence on the care of patients with multiple chronic conditions
• Explore Federal and State innovative models for Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for the largest and fastest growing US patient population
• Review trends in disease and population demographics, advanced disease management and
• Identify methods for interdisciplinary professionals to improve practice as a result of these changing health care policies.
Join esteemed presenters and inter disciplinary colleagues in Savannah, Georgia at the Westin River Front, March 26-28, 2015.
Click into the following pages for more information:
If you liked this topic share it with your friends.
They will thank you later.