2018 Eleventh National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference: Palm Springs
Sustaining the DNP: Strategies for the Future in Clinical and Administrative Practice
2018 Conference Objectives
By the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify at least one potential change in practice,
- Explore strategies to sustain projects beyond implementation,
- Examine opportunities to collaborate across disciplines to improve health care outcomes, and
- Recommend strategies to apply evidence to practice.
Western Multi-State Division
Continuing Education ANCC
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To receive contact hours for this activity,
the participant must:
1. Attend selected breakout and plenary sessions in their entirety,
2. View and engage with the poster presenters,
3. Complete evaluation forms reflecting participation, insights and feedback.
Continuing Education CA BRN
*California Nurses Only*
Provider approved by the
California Board of Registered Nursing,
Provider Number 16878, for 16 contact hours