Welcome and thank you for choosing to exhibit at the Tenth National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference on September 13-15, 2017. This year’s conference is shaping up to be one of our best yet. We anticipate 350 to 500 attendees.
This page will outline the documents, critical dates, links and other important information needed to exhibit at the conference to ensure compliance with our Continuing Education Providers:
- Click Exhibiting/Sponsor for package options.
- Download The Exhibitor Prospectus for your review.
- The Exhibit Space and Sponsorship Application & Agreement are in the prospectus from pages 9-12. Please complete and send to email@example.com when submitting your payment for exhibiting. A company representative will follow-up with you within 24 hours of payment. Section V. Company Representatives is important to complete to ensure we will have the names and credentials of those attending on the registration and badge list.
- Conference Program artwork is due by 8/15/2017. Early submissions are always welcomed.
- Program ad size depends on your exhibitor package. Ad dimensions can be found HERE.
- Send all art work in a jpg or png format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The times for set up is 6:00PM on Tuesday the 12th and take down is by 1:00PM on Friday the 15th.
- Exhibit hours are Wednesday 9/13/17 0800-1700 CST, Thursday 9/14/17 0800-1700 CST and Friday 9/15/17 0800-1200 CST.
- We will post your company logo on our website under Exhibitors/Sponsors on the New Orleans Conference Home page.
- For shipping and venue questions please contact Joan Richard Smith, CMP Director of Catering & Conference Services INTERCONTINENTAL NEW ORLEANS 444 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130. Tel: +1 504 525 5566, Fax: +1 504 585 5410
- For AV needs please contact Vicki Lepore, CEM, CASE | Account Executive at SmartSource Computer & Audio Visual Rentals email@example.com, 2025 Glen Ellyn Rd. Glendale Heights, IL 60139, 847-610-7110 (o) | 630-770-1969 (c) | 630-534-5037 (f), firstname.lastname@example.org