Welcome and thank you for choosing to exhibit at the Ninth National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference on October 5-7, 2016. This year’s conference is shaping up to be our best yet. We anticipate 350 to 500 attendees.
This page will outline the documents, critical dates, links and other important information needed to exhibit at the conference to ensure compliance with our Continuing Education Providers:
- ClickExhibiting/Sponsorfor package options.
- Download The Exhibitor Prospectusfor your review.
- The Exhibit Space and Sponsorship Application & Agreement are in the prospectus from pages 7-8. Please complete and send to email@example.com when submitting your payment for exhibiting. A company representative will follow-up with you within 24 hours of payment. Section V. Company Representatives is important to complete to ensure we will have the names and credentials of those attending on the registration and badge list.
- Conference Program artwork is due by 8/24/2016. Early submissions are always welcomed.
- Program ad size depends on your exhibitor package. Ad dimensions can be found HERE.
- Send all art work in a jpg or png format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The times for set up is 6:00PM on Tuesday the 4th and take down is by 5:00PM on Friday the 7th.
- We will post your company logo on our website under Exhibitors/Sponsors on the Baltimore Conference Home page.
- For shipping and venue questions please contact Courtney Broughton | Director of Event Planning & Operations
Courtney.Broughton@marriott.com Tel: 410-209-2844 | Fax: 410-962-8585