Submit Your Article for Considersation
Submission Format Requirements:
All submissions must be in Microsoft Word format, single-spaced in 12-font size.
Citations and reference list must be in APA format.
Page limit: 1 to 1.5 pages single-spaced. A link to a larger document, resources, or website can be provided through hyperlinks embedded in the article.
Please provide a JPG or PNG headshot image of the author(s) as this will be included with the content.
Content Outline & Criteria
The content of each issue may include:
- Individual success stories for and about DNP collaborations that improved healthcare outcomes,
- Success stories of local, regional, national, or international initiatives that include the contributions of DNP prepared colleagues,
- Reports on the latest efforts for the doctorally prepared nurse to continue efforts to enhance practice and/or healthcare outcomes. These efforts may reflect: departments include:
- Updates on how scientific principles are being applied to practice,
- Exemplars of how organizational and systems leadership improve systems thinking to affect practice and/or outcomes,
- A demonstration of how analytic methods of integrating evidence into practice helped to enhance outcomes,
- Information about how systems technology was investigated and/or implemented to transform healthcare,
- Describe how health care policy was modified or enhanced to reflect advocacy to protect and/or improve outcomes,
- Examples of Intra and interprofessional collaboration to improve patient and population health outcomes
- The latest information regarding disease prevention and population health efforts to improve the nation’s health, and,
- Examples of how advanced nursing practice improves outcomes through the efforts of a DNP prepared nursing professional in all areas of practice.
- Other departments may include:
- Mentor / Mentee Connections and examples of how this has made a difference in colleagues,
- Continuing Education offerings and recommendations,
- A discussion of how to promote scholarly projects through a Foundation, Doctoral Project Repository, and/or listing of DNP programs,
- Conferences and events
- Classified ads (looking for help or looking for a change).