Each doctoral program investing $150 annually will be included in the Dissemination Team. A special designation is displayed on the listing of each program.
The benefits of being a part of the dissemination team to the college:
- A visible recognition of students and alumni for their contributions to improving health care practice and outcomes.
- A listing of alumni over time that can be searched and will grow as more graduates participate and post their projects
- An appreciation of the depth and scope of each program through the collective work of graduates. Website visitors may witness the capacity of the program to produce practice scholars.
- Graduates of participating colleges appreciate a discounted rate for their graduates to display their doctoral practice projects.
- Faculty from participating colleges will be included in the vetting / blind review process of submitted projects.
Doctors of Nursing Practice, Inc. (Tax ID # 26-2936905) is a non-profit charitable 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to improving outcomes by enhancing and improving the practice of the doctoral prepared nurse. All donations are 100% tax deductible according to IRS Code section 170. Please keep a receipt of your donation as a record of your contribution as this will meet IRS record-keeping obligations. We recommend that you save the receipt in either digital or print format.