The following Terms of Service apply to your involvement on this site. By signing on as a member, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms. In particular, you agree to uphold and support the following mission and principles: Mission: The mission of Doctors of Nursing Practice, Inc. is to improve healthcare outcomes by promoting and enhancing the doctoral prepared nursing professional.
By signing on to be a member of this site, you agree to support this mission. Vision:
The organization is dedicated to: 1. Providing accurate and timely information, 2. Supporting, developing and disseminating professional practice innovation, 3. Collaborating in a professional manner that demonstrates universal respect for others, honesty, and integrity in communications and, 4. Responding with open discussions and dialogues that promote the evolution of advanced nursing practice and the growth of the DNP degree.
By signing on to be a member of this site, you agree to support these principles. Any posting, comment, or action on this site that does not support the above stated mission and principles will be deleted from the site at the discretion of the administrator or moderators, and the registered member will be suspended from this site. Other terms of service are also required as listed below:
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on this social Online Community
- By registering with us or using or browsing this Online Community, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
- This Online Community is not directed to anyone younger than 18 and is offered only to users 18 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Online Community represents that they are 19 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use this Online Community:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- In a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- To engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- In a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- In a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- In a manner that is harmful to minors, adults, and/or the elderly in any way;
- In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- To impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Online Community without authorization;
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Online Community or prevent others from using this Online Community, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Online Community, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Online Community;
- To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Online Community or the content contained therein;
- To facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- In a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- In a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Online Community or to users; and
- In a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Online Community or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Online Community for the purposes of automating logins to this Online Community;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Online Community;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Online Community – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Online Community’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Online Community;
- Use this Online Community as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Online Community or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Online Community); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Online Community.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Online Community, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Online Community to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Online Community Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Online Community platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Terms of Service. This Online Community’s service provider provides technology and hosting for aspects of this Online Community. However, the Online Community Creator of this Online Community controls the content, membership and policy of this Online Community, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Online Community. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Online Community you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Online Community and participation with this Online Community.
If you liked this topic share it with your friends.
They will thank you later.