2019 Twelfth National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference: Washington, D.C.
Contributions of the DNP Prepared Nurse: Policy Influencing Outcomes
August 7-9, 2019
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
2401 M St NW
Washington, DC 20037
Abstract Submissions are open 12/1/18 through 2/15/19
2019 Conference Objectives
By the end of this conference participants will be able to:
- Identify processes of developing and implementing policy to improve healthcare outcomes.
- List examples of how the DNP prepared nurse participates in policy development and implementation in academia, clinical practice, administration, research and informatics.
- Describe ways that DNP prepared nursing professionals collaborate to influence change.
2019 Conference Registration Deadlines and Fees
Early Bird Registration ends
April 30, 2019 $490
Presenter Registration ends
June 15, 2019 $465
Student Registration Rate ends
July 1, 2019 $475
Military Registration Rate ends
July 1, 2019 $475
One Day Registration Rate ends
July 1, 2019 $255 (Not available for presenters)
Regular Conference Registration Rate is offered
May 1, 2019 through July 1, 2019 $555
Late & on site Conference Registration Rate is offered
July 2, 2019 through August 9, 2019 $605
This activity has been submitted to Georgia Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Georgia Nurses Association – Approver is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To receive contact hours for this activity,
the participant must:
1. Attend selected breakout and plenary sessions in their entirety,
2. View and engage with the poster presenters,
3. Complete evaluation forms reflecting participation, insights and feedback.