2019 Twelfth National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference: Washington, D.C.
Contributions of the DNP Prepared Nurse: Policy Influencing Outcomes
August 7-9, 2019
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
2401 M St NW
Washington, DC 20037
2019 Conference Objectives
By the end of this conference participants will be able to:
- Identify processes of developing and implementing policy to improve healthcare outcomes.
- List examples of how the DNP prepared nurse participates in policy development and implementation in academia, clinical practice, administration, research and informatics.
- Describe ways that DNP prepared nursing professionals collaborate to influence change.
Western Multi-State Division
Continuing Education ANCC
This continuing nursing education activity has been submitted to the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To receive contact hours for this activity,
the participant must:
1. Attend selected breakout and plenary sessions in their entirety,
2. View and engage with the poster presenters,
3. Complete evaluation forms reflecting participation, insights and feedback.