2019 Twelfth National Doctors of Nursing Practice Conference: Washington, D.C.
Contributions of the DNP Prepared Nurse: Policy Influencing Outcomes
August 7-9, 2019
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
2401 M St NW
Washington, DC 20037
Abstract Submissions have closed for 2019.
2019 Conference Objectives
By the end of this conference participants will be able to:
1. Identify processes of developing and implementing policy to improve healthcare outcomes.
2. List examples of how the DNP prepared nurse participates in policy development and implementation
in academia, clinical practice, administration, research and informatics.
3. Describe ways that DNP prepared nursing professionals collaborate to influence change.
2019 Conference Registration Deadlines and Fees
Early Bird Registration ends
April 30, 2019 $490
Presenter Registration ends
June 15, 2019 $465
Student Registration Rate ends
July 1, 2019 $475
Military Registration Rate ends
July 1, 2019 $475
One Day Registration Rate ends
July 1, 2019 $255 (Not available for presenters)
Regular Conference Registration Rate is offered
May 1, 2019 through July 1, 2019 $555
Late & on site Conference Registration Rate is offered
July 2, 2019 through August 9, 2019 $605
Continuing Education CEs 15
This activity has been submitted to Georgia Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Georgia Nurses Association – Approver is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To receive contact hours for this activity,
the participant must:
1. Attend selected breakout and plenary sessions in their entirety,
2. View and engage with the poster presenters,
3. Complete evaluation forms reflecting participation, insights and feedback.