Join this forum to explore the efforts of the DNP Task force (that began in 2018). This group has been instrumental in building a conversation and moving DNP education forward.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Task Force is a group of nursing professionals who are dedicated to advancing the DNP degree and promoting its value in healthcare. One of the key roles of the DNP Task Force is to explore projects that can help to advance the knowledge and skills of DNP-prepared nurses and to promote the value of the DNP degree.
Some of the projects that the DNP Task Force may explore include:
- Developing DNP curricula: The Task Force may work to develop curricula for DNP programs that reflect the changing healthcare landscape and the evolving role of the DNP-prepared nurse.
- Promoting interprofessional collaboration: The Task Force may explore projects that promote collaboration between DNP-prepared nurses and other healthcare professionals, such as physicians, pharmacists, and social workers.
- Advocating for healthcare policy: The Task Force may work to advocate for healthcare policies that support the role of DNP-prepared nurses in healthcare delivery and promote the value of the DNP degree.
- Promoting research: The Task Force may explore projects that promote research in areas related to the DNP degree, such as advanced nursing practice, healthcare leadership, and healthcare policy.
Overall, the DNP Task Force plays an important role in promoting the value of the DNP degree and advancing the knowledge and skills of DNP-prepared nurses. By exploring projects that promote interprofessional collaboration, advocate for healthcare policy, and promote research, the Task Force can help to ensure that DNP-prepared nurses are equipped to meet the evolving needs of the healthcare system.
The Influences that Promote Identification and Response of Trafficked Persons by Nurses with a Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Survey Implied Consent. My name is Shaneke Pryce I am a graduate student at Molloy University: 1000 Hempstead Ave, Rockville Centre, NY 11570. You are being invited to participate in […]
- You must be logged in to create new topics.
If you liked this topic share it with your friends.
They will thank you later.